The simple tool that revolutionised the window cleaning world forever – The Pivoting Squeegee.
Before Wagtail introduced the pivoting squeegee, muscle strain injuries were “just part of the job.” Not to mention the heavy cumbersome tools, the limited reach, the awkward bodily manoeuvres to get the squeegee at the right angle, without leaving streaks, without taking too much time, these problems were just the ‘norm’ until one window cleaner had a light bulb moment – an idea that would solve all the problems that all window cleaners experienced, and this is how Wagtail was born. Let me introduce to the Pivoting squeegee – The Wagtail Slimline Squeegee.
Since the beginning, the slimline squeegee has been refined. Today the slimline squeegee is that reliable tool that is in every window cleaners kit and should be in every households’ cleaning kit too. In fact, we recommend grabbing a small one that lives in the car to quickly wipe down the morning dew from your window screens, one in the shower to keep the bathroom sparkling and mould free.
• Pivoting Squeegee
• Aviation grade Aluminium (Aluminum) Slimline Channel – lightweight and seriously robust
• Ergonomic Designed Handle – An elaborate Scientific case study is available on this. We are not just saying ‘ergonomic’ for the keywords, we actually take the ergonomics seriously.
• Great for speedy precision pole work and getting into tight spots.
• Fits into belt buckets wit ease
• The handle slides onto the channel and is secured with a screw. This means you can swap sizes of the channel.
• Change the rubber on the fly – no need to loosen or remove the screw, just slide the rubber out and flip it around the other way to use the second edge, or easily replace the rubber this way too. Tip – Use soapy water to slide new rubber into the channel with ease.
Limiter Pins can be inserted to restrict the pivot range if needed (sold separately). Although we do recommend the Pivot Control Squeegee if you require a restricted pivot.